The jellybeans homemade sugar are a very healthy option for both children and adults, which is due to the use of natural ingredients for processing and, consequently, they are a low – calorie delicacy. There are many health problems directly related to sugar consumption, which is why we often avoid indulging in sweets.
However, there are rich and simple recipes that are perfect to treat yourself to a sweet treat without putting your health at risk. Do you want to discover one of our favorite options? Next, we explain how to make homemade sugar-free gummies step by step … take note!
- Fruits with a lot of flavor: strawberries, oranges, cherries, etc. For this recipe we will use only strawberries.
- Juice of half a lemon.
- Sweetener of your choice.
- 3 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin.
- A pot and a spoon to stir.
- Molds you want (or ice buckets).
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
One.Have you heard of homemade sugar-free gummies or fitness gummies? Here we will use strawberries to teach you how to make this delicious recipe for easy jelly beans, however, remember that you can use the fruits you prefer. The only recommendation that we send you is that you avoid using tropical fruits such as kiwi or mango, since these do not finish well with the gelatin.
So, the first step is to wash the strawberries well (about eight or ten, depending on the number of people) and cut them in half. You wash the fruits you have chosen and then crush them with a blender.
Two.Once the fruits are well crushed, in our case the strawberries, we will add the juice of half a lemon prepared previously. It is important that the lemon juice does not contain seeds, so do not hesitate to pass it through a sieve.
Blend the mixture again until it becomes a homogeneous liquid.
3.Now is the time to add the sweetener of your choice (honey, maple syrup, natural stevia, etc.) and mix well with the rest of the ingredients. Because we are using natural sweeteners, this recipe is not only good for dieters who want to stay in line, but it is also perfect for diabetics.
Add the natural sweetener of your choice little by little, always testing the mixture with a spoon to avoid overdoing it. If the taste is too bitter, add a little more sweetener.
4.Next, we will have to add three tablespoons of unflavored gelatin to the mixture. When the gelatin is with the rest of the ingredients, mix well to create a homogeneous mass.
Gelatin is an ideal ingredient to make sweets of different styles and flavors, so if you want to cook another perfect dessert for both children and adults, you will love this recipe
5.When you notice that the mixture has turned into a paste, it will be time to take a pot and add all the content in it. Put the pot over low heat and stir constantly until the pasta is soft and almost liquid.
6.Once the mixture begins to boil, turn off the heat and remove it. As you can see, the recipe will be almost ready, so you only have to fill the molds you have chosen with the mixture and let it cool to room temperature. That may take several minutes, so be patient.
We will choose a basic heart-shaped mold made of silicone to be able to extract the result more easily.
7.Put the mold in the freezer for approximately 1 or 2 hours, depending on the consistency you want to obtain. If you like healthy homemade gummies that are softer and softer, an hour will do the trick.
8.After the waiting time, you can unmold your sugar-free gummies. Wait a bit until they thaw and … let’s taste! The best thing about this easy jelly bean recipe, in addition to being healthy and suitable for diabetics, is that it requires very inexpensive and easy-to-use ingredients.
Now you know how sugar-free gummies are made, so surprise your guests with a fun, healthy and delicious snack.
- You can use this same recipe with fruits of different flavors to achieve a greater variety of gummies.
- If you want your treats to be completely smooth, you can extract the pulp from the fruit with a blender.
- When adding a sweetener, always do it in small amounts, as the mixture could be too sweet.
- It is not advisable to use tropical fruits such as kiwi or mango to make jelly beans, as these do not set well with the jelly.
- You can use a little sunflower oil to grease the molds before adding the mixture, so you can extract the gelatins more easily.
- It is advisable to keep them in the refrigerator and serve them cold.
- You can also add a small spoonful of milk to make the mixture creamier.